Blogging 201: Day Two: Audit Your Brand
Greetings, Friends, Readers and Brethren ,
I am delighted to share with you my short term vision August 1, 2015 to August 1, 2035 and beyond. It is about the Emancipation of African descendants from Mental and Spiritual Enslavement— a legacy of slavery, by redemption through the precious Blood of Christ, but all are welcome here. [1 Peter 1.18-19] A valued truth in the Scripture I would like to share with you is what Paul the Apostle confirmed and established in the Church of the First Century, in his letter to them. It says, “For as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by the tradition from your fathers; but with the precious blood of christ, as a lamb without blemish and without spot.” [1 Peter1:18-19]
I am trusting God Almighty, who never fails, to intervene and turn back our captivity and emancipate our people from this bondage, sin and death, even as my people hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ preached unto them. As a result, I was led by the Spirit, to launch the “Emancipation from Mental and Spiritual Enslavement Campaign [(EMSEC) Aug. 1, 2015-Aug. 1, 2035~]”
- The Flag on the Logo represents Guyana, the country of my birth, where it all started.
- The Theme of our Campaign is, Redemption by the precious Blood of Christ [1 Peter 1:18-19]
- The Site’s Title is, Inward Jews’ Site for the Emancipation of Mental and Spiritual Slavery
- My new username is Redeeming Luv
- This blog shall be known as, Redeeming Luv Blog for all Nations
- The Logo depicts the finished product, a polished Diamond, representing the Inward Jew [Romans 2:29], who would have gone through his/her many stages of evolution under the power of the pure Word of God, and of the molding and shaping of Holy Spirit, and
- The Palm tree represents growth and victory of our InJew Nation in Christ. [1 Peter 2: 9-10]
Please feel free to visit this Site, and tell others about it, if it has been a blessing to you. Thank you.
I invite you to listen to this message in song entitled, “I am redeemed”— by Jessey Dixon