Religion and Culture
Top Posts &Pages
- About Us
- Blogging 201
- Everyday Inspiration, Day Five: Hook ’Em With a Quote
- Everyday Inspiration, Day Seven:Let Social Media Inspire You
- Everyday Inspiration, Day Six: The Space to Write
- Writing: Every Day Inspiration, Day Four: A Story in a Single Image
- Writing: Every Day Inspiration, Day Three: One-Word Inspiration
- Writing:Every Day Inspiration, Day Eight: Reinvent the Letter Format
- Hidden root causes that make difficult Africa and African Descendants’ freedom from the negative influence of slavery
- My online presence and announcement of our African Legacy by Divine Intervention (Acts 8:26-39, AD 33-34) by Pastor:Elder Wilfred A. Wilson
- Our heavenly Father heart’s desire for us in Christ in 2k17, and beyond! ―By Pastor: Elder Wilfred A. Wilson Guy #3: 01:04
- Writing: Every Day Inspiration, Day Two: Write a List
- Writing: Everyday Inspiration, Day Eleven: A Cup of Coffee
- Writing: Everyday Inspiration, Day Fifteen: “Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.”
- Writing: Everyday Inspiration, Day Thirteen: Play with Word Count
- Writing:Everyday Inspiration, Day 12: Critique a Piece of Work
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
No upcoming events
Redeeming Blogs Translate
Top Posts & Pages: Culture and Fellowship with Yahweh….
- The “Journey of Faith” of the righteous seed from Creation to Noah in the pre-flood Era: the significance of said Journey to the righteous seed of our 21st Century Generation! Guy #5: 01:27 —by Pastor: Elder Wilfred A. Wilson
- TOPIC: Biblical Facts About 'The Jew Inwardly [Romans 2:29] : and what prompted our current registration!
- Man's Journey With YAHWEH Began In The East In Eden !!! Guy # 04: 01:1 — A Redeeming Luv Blog
- 21St. Century Generation Gospel Revolution for Liberation and Change!!! Guy #04: 09: 30 — A Redeeming Luv Blog YT
- Hear the Word of Yahweh the Most High!!! Guy #4: 08: 25—by Pastor: Elder Wilfred A. Wilson
- From Sinners to Sons! Guy #4: 08:23 —by Pastor: Elder Wilfred A. Wilson
- Have you ever thought about the record Yahweh gave of His Son? Guy #4: 08:20 —by Pastor: Elder Wilfred A. Wilson
- Believe the Word and receive Everlasting Life through faith in Christ: and go share Christ with others starting from your Homes, and in your several Communities!!! Guy #4: 08:18 —by Pastor: Elder Wilfred A. Wilson
- Pursue our 21 st. Century Gospel Revolution for change and deliverance for all Nations from the Kingdom of darkness: to translation into Yahweh’s Son glorious Kingdom of light, “through the righteousness of faith!!!” [Colossians 1:13; Romans 4:16] Guy #4: 08:12 —by Pastor: Elder Wilfred A. Wilson
- Gospel Advance 2018: Repairing the Breach...! Part 10: Bringing Christ to all peoples who are looking for truth and for a miraculous change and spiritual improvement in their lives: pointing all to Christ, and the scripture where the early Saints, as well as we, first began our personal spiritual journey in Him!!!! Guy #4: 08:08 —by Pastor: Elder Wilfred A. Wilson
2019 Pentecost Meet of the Sons of Yahweh
No upcoming events
Stop! Don’t gamble your life away by living a substandard life according to your fleshly desires; when a real life awaits you at the top. Guy # 2: 5
Welcome to the Inward Jew Nation in Christ Communiqué! :Saturday, January 30, 2016, year of Restoration and New Beginnings
Topic: The Emancipation of African Descendants, and of all Nations, from Mental and Spiritual Enslavement, Campaign [(EANMSEC) Aug. 1, 2015-Aug. 1, 2035~]
Sub-Topic: Stop! Don’t gamble your life away by living a substandard life according to your fleshly desires; when a real life awaits you at the top.
This is January 31, 2016. Thank Yahweh for today, and for you, my Global Family and Friends and faithful Readers! Now Redeeming Luv brings you, another informed, valued and inspired message fresh from the throne of Yahweh, that will make you rock in Christ the Rock, liberate your spirit, build you up in the most holy faith, and even help you to grow and mature in Christ, provided, that you believe the Word from the heart. Amen? Amen. I declare that today and the days and months and years ahead of us will bring seasons of Restoration, and peace and new joys and new beginnings, in Jesus’ name. Amen. If you believe this say Amen and thank you Jesus.
What the scripture says
The scripture clearly expresses that after the shadow― whatever that might specifically represent in our present circumstance/s for it varies in each case― “faith is come.” [Galatians 3: 14] As the faith of Father Abraham which was counted for righteousness; through your eyes of faith, you will see and understand the difference between what is “figures of the true” and that of the “real,” as well as their extremes: and your faith in the real will be counted for righteousness, too.
Concerning the figures of the true
With regard to the “figures of the true,” it is like a photo copy of the real copy. And while in biblical terms the “figures of the true” [Hebrews 9:24] within its scriptural context was associated with the functioning imperfect earthly tabernacle in Jerusalem―the holy places made with hands: yet in a general sense it can be related to our imperfect earthly physical bodies (our earthly Tabernacle) and the righteous deeds done within them “when we become dead to sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.” [Romans 6:11] For example: Walking in the Spirit, and demonstrating its fruit as led, such as love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. [Galatians 5:22]
(I pause to ask the Reader kindly to speak positively to his/her own fleshly desires. If you would not mind: say to your fleshly desires within your members, I owe you nothing to live after you, and living after you will lead to my spiritual death―total separation from the life of God my Creator. Therefore by faith, I crucify you with the affections and lust, in Jesus’ name. Amen.) It is written:
“…we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.” [Romans 8:12-13]
“And they that are Christ’s have crucified the the flesh with the affections and lusts.” [Galatians 5:24]
Concerning the real
Now concerning the “real” it is the figures of the true which is in heaven itself, and therefore above man’s reach and fingering. Thus within its scriptural context, , the tabernacle in heaven, in comparison to the previous tabernacle on earth which was made by hands, is the greater and more perfect tabernacle of which “Christ being come an High Priest of good things to come.” [Hebrews 9:11] And this came into effect since A.D.33― “the time of Reformation.” According to the scripture:
- It was the time when the Spirit of promise was outpoured upon all flesh, and the earthly bodies of all who believed became “the temple of God” and dwelling place of His Spirit, which is “the Spirit of God.” [1 Corinthians 3:16-17]
- A.D. 33 was not only declared by the scripture the time when “faith came,” but also the fulfillment of a marked commencement of: “the time of Reformation” [Hebrew 9:10]; the time when the Spirit of promise was out poured… [Acts 2:1-4]; the time when both those of the circumcision and those of the uncircumcision received the promised Holy Spirit through faith” [Galatians 3:14]; the time when believers started to enter the into the holiest by the blood of Jesus by a new and living way which Christ hath consecrated for all who believes , through His flesh [Hebrews 10:20] and it was the time of the fulfillment of the promise, that he (Abraham) should be the heir of the world. [Romans 4:13]
The promise to Abraham was through the righteousness of faith
Beloved, the promise Yahweh made to father Abraham and to Christ his Seed was NOT THROUGH THE LAW, but, “through the righteousness of faith” [Romans 4:13] And because the promise is through faith, the end result is not wrath as that of the Law; rather “the promise is of faith, that it might be by grace” so that anyone and everyone in all the Nations worldwide, who believes might become a child of God by faith in Christ Jesus. And having put on Christ by being baptized into Him, the believing man, and the believing woman are undoubtedly Abrahams seed (Children) and “heirs according to the promise.” [Galatians 3:29] Let us give Yahweh the highest praise. Hallelujah!
It is done according to your faith
If you believe that you are a “child of God by faith in Christ Jesus, say Amen. If they sprinkled or poured water on you as a substitute for baptism, then by all means fulfill all righteousness by ensuring that you are baptized (immersed into water) in the name of Jesus Christ [Romans 6:3-4], by an anointed man of God. [Acts 8:36-39] Further, seek “the baptism with the Holy Spirit and with fire,” [Matthew 3:11; Acts 1:4-5], and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit from then onwards…. Visit groups that preach the full Gospel of Christ, too. Amen? Amen.
For those who walk in the flesh
Awake! Awake! My beloved, awake to the conscious realization that as the heavens are the expansion of the physical earth, even so your spirit-man which is the real you is the expansion of your physical body, or the physical man. Also, that your physical body is the vehicle in which your spirit-man dwells and moves about. And that desires working within the members of your body are of the flesh (fleshly), and by fulfilling the desires of the flesh you become a slave to them, and continue to live in bondage and sin which lead to spiritual death―a life totally separated from the life of Almighty God which is eternal. As a result, one may be breathing, walking and talking etc., but in truth and in fact he/she is spiritually a living dead. However, there is a solution to this grave condition in degenerated man. Praise the Lord.
Encouragement to take back your birthright
I urge you to exercise your faith to liberate yourself through Christ, from any form of bondage and sin that will certainly lead to your spiritual death; and personally take back your birthright in Jesus’ name. You have the right to:
- Liberty, or freedom; and the promise of the Spirit through faith [Isaiah 61:1; Romans 8:2; Galatians 13-14]
- Boldly enter the holiest by the blood of Jesus and by a new and living way, which He hath consecrated for us through the veil, that is, his flesh [Hebrews 10:19-20];
- Access Christ your personal High Priest over the House of God [Hebrews 10:21]
- Be an “Heir according to the promise” [Galatians 3:29] and
- Eternal Life by faith in Christ etc. [John 3:16, 5:24, 10:10]
Don’t allow the devil to rob you of your birthright, my friend! If you are living in sin, you may find a friend in Christ Jesus, who sets all men free from sin, sickness, disease and death― with His redeeming blood. [1 Peter :17-19]
Self Application and Moment of inward transformation
To liberate yourself from bondage and sin you must see the need to do so. If you do, then repent of your sins and return to God our heavenly Father, through Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior. And by the grace of God “through the Spirit,” crush― “mortify the deeds of the body and “ye shall live.” [Romans 8:13] Arise in your spirit from slumber, in Jesus’ name.
As of now pursue the life that is in Christ the Son of the living God! To do so, receive Christ as your personal Savior and Lord into your heart and life, and continue to live to please Almighty God. You may say Yahweh, my heavenly Father; I believe that Christ is the Son of the Living God. I repent of my sins and I receive Christ as my Savior and Lord. Heavenly Father, I pray that you save to the utmost, all who say this prayer, in Jesus’ name. Amen. Let’s give Yahweh thanks and praise.
May Yahweh richly bless you and your household, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Serving in newness of spirit,
Redeeming Luv brings to you and your environment both Messages; and Gospel songs from the heart, that make you rock in Christ the Rock, in Yahweh’s awesome presence, even as you listen to “Music video by Lynda Randle performing At Calvary (feat. Bill & Gloria Gaither) [Live]. (P) (C) 2012 Spring House Music Group.” Enjoy. Do have a blessed Day. Shalom.