WELCOME TO: IN-JEW NATION IN CHRIST COMMUNIQUE: Saturday, July 29, 2016
Sensitizing U: About our Faith
We, the Inward Jew Nation in Christ (Guyana, South America) believe in a single (Monos) God, the Father of all and Most High God, who is a divine Spirit. [John 4:23-24] Yahweh changes not…. [Malachi 3:6] Again, “God is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man that He should repent.” [Numbers 23:18-19]
The religious beliefs and practices and the way of life of the Inward Jew Nation in Christ, Guyana, South America is known by us as In-Jewism. [1 Peter 2:9-10]
INJEWISM: was coined from the term “Jew inwardly”+ism. (Romans 2:29) And our belief in a single God (Monotheism) is also characteristic of InJewism. The monotheism that characterizes INJEWISM: was coined from the term “Jew inwardly”+ism. (Romans 2:29) And our belief in a single God (Monotheism) is also characteristic of InJewism. The monotheism that characterizes InJewism, with origin in Guyana South America, is our recognition and acceptance of Yahweh our Creator of the Universe as the single object of worship: and “though there be that are called gods, to us there is but One God, the Father, for whom we live and serve, through Christ His Son. [Deuteronomy 6:4-9; 1 Corinthians 8:5-6]
Please be introduced to our Banner of Love
The InJew Nation in Christ Banner of Love: The green arrow pointing inward indicates that we are journeying along an inner path of righteousness along which He makes us to lie in pastures ever green in Christ, by faith. It also indicates that our form of worship is inward and thus spontaneous; and our mindset change, is by the power of the Holy Spirit. [John 4: 23-24; Romans 12:1-2] The Star represents Christ our example, Spiritual Head and Hero, and as the day star, who currently illuminate our minds. [1Corinthians 11:3; 11 Peter 1:19] The yellow border on the edge of the star represents Yahweh’s glory through Christ shining all around and over us, as a prosperous nation under His Sovereignty.[1 Peter 1:9-10] The white background represents the still waters beside which Yahweh, by His Spirit leads us; as well as, Peace and Love in the kingdom of Christ. The two Royal Blue Bands across the banner represents our royal lineage through Christ’s Blood and our New Birth experience. [John 3:3 & 5, 11 Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 2:10] The green and yellow glow represents His ever presence, His green pastures, and His prosperity.
Beloved Readers, I bring you warm Redeeming Luv Greetings with peace and hope, in Christ. May Yahweh minister to all your needs through Christ our Lord. I am not sure what your time of day might be, but I invite you to share a moment with us together at this Moment of Inward Change Coffee/Juice Break Chat.
Beloved, this is an entirely new approach to my outreach program, so welcome to our fifth Moment of Iward Change Coffee/Juice Break Chat …. Shall we pray?
Father do by your Spirit visit and minister to the needs of the surviving families and relatives of all, who have lost their lives without any just cause previously and in the 2016 thus far, in our five continents. Instead of senseless killings, let your peace and common sense prevail, in Christ name. Amen.
Please reach for your Bible and your preference drink, and let’s start the moment, but not before taking sips of hot coffee/tea. Thank you. …. Aha, I like tea when it burns on the inside for every sip. What about you. And before I forget, I expect a guest to join in on this program before we close.. Let us have a look at some of our basic teachings below
Some Essential Teachings and Practice
- A living soul is a breathing man, e.g., Adam became a living soul when Yahweh, our Creator, breathed into his nostrils the breath of life. [Genesis 2:7]
- Breath and spirit are used interchangeably in the scriptures; e.g. it is written, “…Thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.” [Psalm 104:29] Again, Job declared, “All the while my breath is in me, and the Spirit of God is in my nostrils.” [Job 27:3]
- Man was made in the “image and after the likeness” of God – a divine Person. The fact that man is a personal, rational and moral being [he knows the difference between right and wrong] he is a reflection of this “image.” [Genesis 1:26-27]
- In man are the basics of personality, namely: feeling, (he has emotions) thinking (he has a mind of his own), and willing (he has a will/spirit of his own) – all these are similar to God’s personality.
- God created man in His own image that man should have fellowship with Him in obedience; through Christ Jesus, His Son. Prior to his fall, Adam had fellowship with God, for He came down in the cool of the day and fellowship with him. Adam hid himself from God when he had disobeyed Him and could not stand His presence due to guilt and fear.[Genesis 3:1-10; I John 1:7]
- All mankind stemmed from Adam. As a result universal death (due to sin) has been passed upon us. [Romans 3:23, 6:23] However, all who believe and put their total trust in the Lord Jesus will be saved, as well as their household. [John 3:16-17; Acts 16:30-31; 1 John 5:10-12]
- We who have believed in Jesus by faith have: acknowledged our sins, repented, and received forgiveness [Acts 2:38; 1 John 1:8-10; ] As a result, we are cleansed and saved from sin for as long as we walk in the light of God’s Word. [I John 1:7] We are also saved from the power of sin and we know it when we rise in the spirit and over sin, in Jesus’ name. [ Romans 6:6-7, 11-13; Galatians 5:16-17] We are also saved from the penalty of sin when we receive by faith receive the gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ, our lord and savior. It is written, “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” [John 5:24; Romans 6:23]
- Long before the foundation of the world, God, the Father, chose every believer in Christ, that he/she “should be holy and walk blameless before Him in love. [Ephesians 1:4] Thus at the appointed time, by His mercy and grace and infinite wisdom, he chose our earthly parents [that was how we came in the flesh] to take care of us; so that we might fulfill His will and purpose It is written, “He hath made of one blood all nations of men to dwell on the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; that they should seek the Lord…,” even as we journey through this world as strangers and pilgrims.
- So we are not here on a masquerade trip or to live in ignorance: we are here on a serious mission to:
- To make disciples as we carry out the great commission with Christ [Matthew 28 :19-20, 24:14]
- To acquire knowledge that would bring honor and glory to God; such knowledge that is helpful for our physical, mental, socio-economic and spiritual growth and development. [1 Thessalonians 4:11-12]
- To remind each other that we (the inner man/spirit) left (died to) the realm above where God had long chosen us in Christ, and were given a body at conception in our mother’s womb. Subsequently, we died to our mother’s womb as it were, and were born into this world; and we will leave this world in a vehicle called death to meet our appointment with God at our allotted times. [ Hebrew 9:27-28]
- “For it became Him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both He that sanctifieth and them that are sanctified are all of one: for which cause He is not ashamed to call them brethren….” [Hebrews 2:10-11]
I urge us to live righteous and holy lives here and now, if we really want to return to the highest realm in the kingdom of God in our immortal bodies, to share the glory together with Christ– as Sons and Daughters of God. Amen. Shalom! Let us give Yahweh the Highest praise. Hallelujah!!!
Beloved, at this time I would like to welcome our guest, Sister Shelly. Welcome to Moment of Iward Change Coffee/Juice Break Chat, Sister Shelly. It is a pleasure having you here with us, so please feel free to share something that God has laid on your heart.
Thank you. I would like to thank the Man of God for inviting me to the program, Moment of Inner Change Coffee/Juice Break Chat. Also, I would like to say Praise the Lord to all readers and friends of this wonder Chat Program. Please keep sharing this site with everyone. Thanks. I would like to share with us a few verses of scripture from Psalm 119:69-72 below:
Psalm 69, The insolent smear me with lies,
but with my whole heart I keep your precepts;
70 their heart is unfeeling like fat,
but I delight in your law.
71 It is good for me that I was afflicted
that I might learn your statutes.
Do you hear the psalmist say that it was good for him to be afflicted? WOW…Why would anyone say that it was good for him to be afflicted? He is so thankful that he has come to know God’s Word more. His gratitude has grown exponentially because God has been His trainer and equipped him in His Word by allowing trials, adversity, and persecution. He proclaims from the depths of his heart that the law of God’s mouth is better to him than thousands of gold and silver pieces!
Let’s pray, O Lord, you make this true in our hearts. Transform my/our thinking to be thankful for difficulties, knowing that you use everything, EVERYTHING, to work together for good in our lives. You use trials to teach us your truth! Alleluia! We come to know you more. Thank you in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Praise the Lord! Thank you, Sister Shelly, for sharing with us on Moment of Inward Change Coffee/Juice Break Chat. Your inspired words were short, but sweet and to the point. Looking forward to seeing you come on board again. You are a blessing. Amen.
Well, our time is up. It was a pleasure sharing with you, my beloved readers and Friends, spiritual things on Moment of Inward Change Coffee/Juice Break Chat. See you at our next MIC Coffee Break, with Redeeming Luv.
May God richly bless you. Shalom.
Yours in His love,
Note: Remember Fb and G+ readers to type your comment in the column at the bottom of this same Word Press page (when the new window opens) which says, “Enter your comments here.” I thank you kindly.
Motto: Charity Chase Conduct Cheerfulness Change inwardly
Beloved, Redeeming Luv shares with us this worship Video, “Because He lives” by Evolsiay Tulip, and more. Make it a worshiping Moment with you, or you and your household. Enjoy. Please click below: