WELCOME TO THE INWARD JEW NATION OF GOD MINISTRIES, COMMUNIQUÉ! November 13, 2017
WE AS A HOLY NATION ARE STRICTLY MONOTHEISTIC! WE TEACH THE BELIEF IN ONE GOD, YAHWEH OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, WHO IS OUR SINGLE OBJECT OF WORSHIP THROUGH CHRIST JESUS HIS SON! [Deut. 6:4-9; 1Cor. 8:4-5, 1Pet. 2:9-10] ____________________________________________________________________
This Site serves to redeem and liberate African Descendants, and all Nations, who confess and believe from the heart, by the precious all powerful blood of Christ, that they are free from all mental and spiritual enslavement according to the Word of God.[1 Peter 1:18-19]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< OUR WEBSITE’S WALL PICTURE
Welcome to our 40th ‘Inward Jew Nation of God Coffee/Juice Break Chat!’
Our previous Chat was on the topic: “The Inward Jew Nation of God with roots in Guyana, South America, embraces and promotes Christ Reformed System (A.D.33) which gives one boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a New and Living Way which He has consecrated for us.” Guy #3:11:1—By Pastor: Elder Wilfred A. Wilson
Today’s topic is: “How the natural man can see God’s Kingdom; stand in His presence guiltless and clean, both now: throughout year 2018 and beyond!!!” Guy #3:11:12 —By Pastor: Elder Wilfred A. Wilson
This is the IJNOG Good News Message!
The Established Fact, and Kingdom of God Rule is, “You must be born again.”
Beloved, let me first share with us the established fact and Rule, that is, for the natural man to see the Kingdom of God, he/she “must be born again.” [John 3:3]
And a biblical example is Nicodemus, who went to Yeshua/ Jesus by night to make enquiries, and “to pick his brains….” Nicodemus learnt his lesson so well on “Regeneration, and Faith in Christ,” from Jesus the Christ, who told the learned “Master of Israel” [John 3:10], “Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” [John 3:3]
And happily, his visit to Jesus the Christ paid off, because it was the very Nicodemus, who was converted and became a follower of Christ, took a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound weight, after Joseph of Arimathaea, a secret disciple of Christ, besought Pilate that He might take away the body of Jesus. It is written:
“… And there came also Nicodemus, which at the first came to Jesus by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pounds weight.” [John 19:39] Jesus the Christ died that we might be redeemed by His shed blood.
Christ obtained eternal redemption for us and consecrated a New Way for us
Abandoned in “the time of Reformation” in A.D. 33, [Hebrews 9:10 KJV), and spare-headed by Divine intervention, the “First Covenant which had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary” [Hebrews 9:1], was finally moved out of the way.] The worldly sanctuary, “Was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience; which stood only in meats and drink, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances imposed on them until the time of REFORMATION.” [Hebrews 9:10] As a result, the man-made prototype Tabernacle that was in Jerusalem on earth gave place to the true Tabernacle, “A greater and more perfect Tabernacle in heaven, not made with hands.” [Hebrews 9:11]
Interestingly, after Christ was resurrected from the dead, He ignored the man-made Tabernacle that was in Jerusalem on earth: instead, unlike the earthly high priests, who sprinkled the holy of holies with animal blood in the then functioning earthly Tabernacle …, Christ entered the true and perfect Tabernacle in heaven, and according to the scripture, “Neither by the blood of goats, but by His own blood He entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.” [Hebrews 9: 11-12] Let us give Yahweh our Creator Praise, and let’s thank Him for Christ His Son and our Savior. Hallelujah! Thank you heavenly Father for Christ your Son. Amen.
A New Day has dawned for us with Common faith in Christ, and in His Reformation in A.D.33
We the Inward Jew Nation of God, in Guyana, South America, embrace and follow the principles of the Reformation in A.D 33, which are the very doctrines which were, “Once delivered unto the saints.” [Jude verse 3] The New Covenant which we embrace and thus come under, came into immediate effect due to the Reformation in A.D 33. And the laws which used to be written on tables of stones, are now written by Yahweh in our hearts and in our minds. Concerning the New Covenant it is written:
“Wherefore the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that He had said before, this is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, said the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.” [Hebrews 10:16-17]
Beloved this is the Good News:
- Under the New Covenant there is pardon or forgiveness for sin! “… And the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sins. [1John 1:7] So in no circumstance anyone is required to offer anything for forgiveness of his sin, because Christ has already paid that debt for all mankind with His precious blood. Amen!
- According to the scriptures flesh and blood cannot enter into heaven, and Christ our Example entered into the Holiest of all, the true tabernacle in heaven, in His immortal human form. Amen. And having out sins forgiven, being cleansed through faith by His precious blood, we who believe have boldness to enter into the Holiest of all, individually and collectively. Could you say, Praise the Lord. I thank you kindly.
- Entering the Holiest of all in the Tabernacle which is in heaven, is done in the Spirit by faith, which is the reformed and living way Christ has consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, His flesh. [Hebrews 10:20] Let us continue to practice Christ’s reformed way to Holiest in heaven of which he is High Priest over the House of God.’ [Hebrews 10: 19-21]
- Our Transformation under the New Covenant is inward. Also, It is miraculous and it is done by the Work of the indwelling Holy Spirit. For example, our circumcision is not outward as the traditional one where the foreskin in males is removed: rather, it is the inward/inner change of the believer’s heart by the Holy Spirit, upon hearing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. [Romans 2:29; 1 Corinthians 4:5] It is written:
“And ye are complete in Him (Christ), which is the Head of all principality and power: in whom ye are also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ.” [Colossians 2:10-11]
- The A.D. 33 Reformation is associated with the New Covenant which offers a practical method of baptism, that is, by immersion, and it is done by faith, and in the name of Jesus Christ. And this baptism symbolizes that believers are baptized into His death. [Romans 6:3-4] It is written:
“Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptised into Jesus Christ, were baptised into His death?
“And Jesus when He was baptized, went up straight out of the water; and, lo, the heavens were opened unto Him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and, lo, a voice from heaven, saying, ‘This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased.’” [Matthew 3:16-17]
“Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that who are afar off, and as many as the Lord God shall call.” [Acts 2:38-39],
“And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch, and he baptized him. And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went his way rejoicing.” [Acts 8:38-39]
We seek the baptism of the Holy Ghost and with Fire
Apart from water baptism, [Acts 2:38; Romans 6: 3-5] we also seek the baptism of the Holy Spirit and with Fire. It is written:
“I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but He that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes: I am not worthy to bear: He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire…..” [Matthew 3:11]
- The A.D. 33 Reformation is associated with the New Covenant, which also offers all who believe true “Peace.” Yes, perfect peace; not that peace which the world gives: but the “peace” which is in Christ, and which is eternal. It is the real Macaw.
- We have peace with God, when we are justified by faith, that is, when we repent of our sins and ask God for forgiveness, and receive Christ into our hearts and lives, we make peace with Him. And our sins now being forgiven, we stand guiltless in the presence of God.
I urge you to seek this “peace of God, which passeth all understanding, and which shall keep your hearts and mind through Christ Jesus,” that is, when we be careful for nothing, but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanks giving we let our request be known unto God. “[Philippians 4: 6]
- Finally, the New Covenant offers us, Believers, cessation of rest from our labors in the Seventh Day, as Yahweh did from His. It is that “Rest” which Believers must enter into by faith without doubting, for we can lose out on it (His Rest) as others of the Old Testament did. It is written:
“To day if ye will hear His voice, harden not your hearts. For if Joshua had given them rest, then would He not afterward have spoken of another day. There remaineth therefore a “Rest” to the people of God. For He that is entered into His rest, he also hath ceased from His own works, as God did from His. Let us therefore labour therefore to enter that “Rest” lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.” [Hebrews 4: 7-11]
Beloved, apart from the partial Rest in Christ, which He offers us in this life, [Matthew 11:28-30] there is this bigger picture of “Rest” which Christ has already entered into in Eternity, so let us obey God’s infallible Word, that we may enter into that “Rest” in Eternity with Christ.
Rest in the Seventh Day is the complete “Rest” which is awaiting every one, who believes and is laboring in Christ with his/her focus on this set goal in Eternity, when he/she would have passed his/her time on earth. It is written:
And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, “Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the lord from henceforth: yea, saith the Spirit that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.” [Revelation 14:13]
I close with the following exhortation
“…And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.“ [Galatians 6:9-10]
That His Word in this post inspire you to move into a deeper life in Christ by faith, and that you embrace and promote Christ Reformed System (A.D.33) which gives boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a New and Living Way which He has consecrated for us through the veil … his flesh, is my fervent prayer for you, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Well, our time is up!
Well, our time is up. It was a pleasure sharing with you spiritual things on Moment of Inner Change. See you at our next Inward Jew Nation Coffee/Juice Break Chat, with Redeeming Luv. Shalom.
Yours in His love,
Motto: Charity Chase Conduct Cheerfulness Change inwardly