WELCOME TO THE INWARD JEW NATION OF GOD MINISTRIES, COMMUNIQUÉ! November 26, 2017
WE AS A HOLY NATION ARE STRICTLY MONOTHEISTIC! WE TEACH THE BELIEF IN ONE GOD, YAHWEH OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, WHO IS OUR SINGLE OBJECT OF WORSHIP THROUGH CHRIST JESUS HIS SON! [Deut. 6:4-9; 1Cor. 8:4-5, 1Pet. 2:9-10]
We are Non-denominational, Indigenous, Autonomous, and self-propagating.
This Site serves to redeem and liberate African Descendants, and all Nations, who confess and believe from the heart, by the precious all powerful blood of Christ, that they are free from all mental and spiritual enslavement according to the Word of God.[1 Peter 1:18-19]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< OUR WEBSITE’S WALL PICTURE
Welcome to our 42nd ‘Inward Jew Nation of God Coffee/Juice Break Chat!’
Our previous Chat was on the topic: Gospel Empowerment for Continuity and Consistency of Christ’s Kingdom Advancement in Year 2018! Guy # 3:11:24 —by Pastor: Elder Wilfred A. Wilson
Today’s topic is: Hello, Africa, African Descendants in the Diaspora, and all Others, Confused!!! Looking for a sound Model…? Study! Cherish! Adopt the model handed down to us through the Word, and spread the glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, which was shone on our Ethiopian Eunuch Brother, through Direct Divine Demonstration in Gaza (Desert) (Acts 8:26-40, A.D.34). Guy 3:11:26 —by Pastor: Elder Wilfred A. Wilson
This is the IJNOG Good News Message!
The Inward Jew Nation of God in Guyana, South America, adopted the glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, which shone on our Ethiopian Eunuch Brother, when he heard it preached to him by Philip the Evangelist while he was travelling back home after worshiping at Jerusalem.
And as we study the scripture, [Acts 8:26-40] we recognize and understand more and more clearly the presence and the involvement of heavenly Dignitaries such as, our heavenly Father the Most High, and His servants, both angelic, and human beings during that historical and momentous event, and what the Gospel of Christ preached to our Ethiopian brother meant for the Continent of Africa and for our Ethiopian brother, who was a Son of the soil in that Continent. And we are inspired, and are prepared to preach and teach the Gospel of Christ to all, starting first with us as individuals, that its glorious light might shine upon those whom we come into contact with, in Jesus’ name.
We admire the methodology divinely orchestrated to:
(1) Take Philip the Evangelist from Samaria to meet our Ethiopian brother who was travelling in his chariot through Gaza, (desert) (2) gain the attention of the Ethiopian Eunuch, who amicably welcomed and invited Philip who travelled about 95 Km to join him in his chariot (3) convert Him to Christ, (4) baptize him by immersion in water provided for him in the desert, and (5) gain the attention of the continent of Africa and African descendants in the Diaspora, and all others, that we might recognize the importance of God’s work in the life of our Ethiopian Brother, and be inspired by how he was transformed inwardly. Also how his life was miracously turned around by the power of God when Philip “preached unto him Jesus.” [Acts 8:35] And finally, how his faith in Christ was increased, and due to his New Mind-Set he declared, “I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.” [Acts 8:37, Matthew 16:16] Subsequently Philip led to the water and baptised him by immersion, [Acts 8:38]. Philip the Evangetist had previously baptized all the Samaritan converts to Christ, “In the name of the Lord Jesus.” [Acts 8:16] Let’s give Yahweh praise! Hallelujaaaaaaah!!!
One should seriously consider and be guided by the solution to overcome blindness and a steotype old cavenant mind-set
Beloved, one should seriously consider and be guided by the way how our heavenly Father took the mind and attention of our Ethiopian brother away from the Old Covenant principles, which he followed: by educating him about Christ, through His servant Philip whom he had sent to met Him at Gaza (desert) and to “preach unto Him Jesus” instead. [Acts 8:35]
The direct message and glorious Gospel of Christ that was shone on our Ethiopian brother is of great importance to us because:
(1) It is a true report by the infallible Word of God, concerning an event which occurred some two thousand years ago. And because it shows our heavenly Father’s love and care for Africa, African Descendants and others, in terms of our physical, mental, social, spiritual and eternal welfare. So let us embrace and preached Gospel of Jesus Christ in the Spirit’s power to give it life and true meaning to all.
(2) We fully understand and appreciate how our God used our Ethiopian Brother in the past, and is still using committed Africans in the mainland and Africans Descendants in the Diaspora among others today as His vessels. And how He has been providing us with whatever relevant methodology He deems necessary and fit that is within our reach, to preach the Gospel of Christ: followed by baptism by immersion as was delivered and ministered to our Ethiopian brother by Philip the Evangelist, a man of integrity of the Church at Jerusalem. [Acts 8:26-40].
(3) That that auspicious event at Gaza, along with others of the past, link us up with the First Century Saints in Christ, through the teachings that were delivered to us through the written Word, and we are studying them prayerfully with the help of the holy Spirit for: increased faith, deeper inspiration, a true sense of identity, capacity building and in preparation to take the teachings to the next level, and to pass our present accomplishments down to our future generation.
(4) We can trace back to some two thousand years ago to the “Time of Reformation” [Hebrews 9:10] when the Spirit of God was outpoured upon Disciples of Christ [Acts 2: 1-5], as a result, it ushered in the New Covenant Era i.e., 33 A.D. And, also when Philip the Evangelist preached Christ to our Ethiopian brother, by the Ministration of the Holy Spirit, which Spirit gives life.” [Acts 8:26-40]
(5) That Historical and Scriptural Event helps us to further believe and understand that unlike mortal man, our God and Creator of the heaven and earth is impartial, and that, “He is no respecter of persons: but in every nation he that feareth Him and worketh righteousness is acceptable with Him.” [Acts 10:34-35]
Beloved, the Inward Jew Nation of God, Guyana South America, focus on the real things above, even as we work for our daily bread for our daily sustenance and for other basic needs. And we who have been baptized in Christ and have put on Christ, are neither Jew of the flesh, nor Israelite…, but rather we “are all one in Christ.” [Galatians 3:27-28]
And those of us in the body of Christ, who truly belong to Christ, are the true “seed of Father Abraham and heirs of Promise.” Further, through Christ, we are the true Sons and Daughters of God, the fact that God our heavenly Father “has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying Abba, Father.” [Galatians 4:6]
Finally, troubled Jerusalem on earth with geographic location in the Middle East, so they say, is neither our Head Quarters, nor Mecca, nor Promised Land: but rather, Jerusalem which is in heaven is our Head Quarters, and our promised land is in the New Earth in eternity.
Interestingly, the tabernacle in which we direct our prayers and worship is the true one in heaven which has always been in existence. The holiest is in the Tabernacle in heaven, and our eternal High Priest is Christ the Son of God, and He is over the House of God. Happily, all who believe in Christ, individually and collectively may enter the holiest in heaven with confidence by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way He has set apart for us through His flesh.” [Hebrews 9: 24-28, 11-21]
Again, “Know you therefore that they which are of faith the same are the children of Abraham. And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen (All who did not know God) through “faith’ preached before the Gospel unto Abraham saying, ‘In thee shall all nations be blessed. So they which be of “faith’ are blessed with Faithful Abraham.’”
And Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the infallible Word of God.” [Romans 10:17]
May God bless us all to know the difference between what is not of faith: and what is, in Jesus’ name.
Well, our time is up!
Well, our time is up. It was a pleasure sharing with you spiritual things on Moment of Inner Change. See you at our next Inward Jew Nation Coffee/Juice Break Chat, with Redeeming Luv. Shalom.
Yours in His love,