Season of Restoration and of New Beginnings!
Welcome To Inward Jew Nation in Christ Communiqué! Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Sensitizing U: About our Faith
We, the Inward Jew Nation in Christ (Guyana, South America) believe in a single (Monos) God, the Father of all and Most High God, who is a divine Spirit. [John 4:23-24, 17: 3] Yahweh changes not…. [Malachi 3:6] Again, “God is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man that He should repent.” [Numbers 23:18-19]
The religious beliefs and practices and the way of life of the Inward Jew Nation in Christ, Guyana, South America is known by us as In-Jewism. We are a nation in Christ. [1 Peter 2:9-10]
INJEWISM: was coined from the term “Jew inwardly”+ism. (Romans 2:29) And our belief in a single God (Monotheism) is also characteristic of InJewism. The monotheism that characterizes InJewism, with origin in Guyana South America, is our recognition and acceptance of Yahweh our Creator of the Universe as the single object of worship: and “though there be that are called gods, to us there is but One God, the Father, for whom we live and serve, through Christ His Son. [Deuteronomy 6:4-9; 1 Corinthians 8:5-6
We believe and practice water baptism by immersion, and “in the name of Jesus Christ.” [Acts 2: 38, 10: 44-48, 19:1-6]
Introducing three initial steps to your” walk in newness of life”
|(1) Believe and be Baptize into Jesus Christ, and thus into His death! [Romans 6:3]|
|(2) Know when you are baptized into Jesus Christ, you are buried with Him by Baptism into death! [Romans6:4]|
|(3) And as Christ was raised up from the dead: even so rise and walk in newness of life! [Romans 6:4]|
Moment of Inward Change Coffee/Juice Break Chat
Beloved Readers, I bring you warm Redeeming Luv Greetings with peace and hope, in Christ. May Yahweh minister to all your needs through Christ our Lord. I am not sure what your time of day might be, but I invite you to share a moment with us together at this Thirty Second Moment of Inward Change Coffee/Juice Chat.
Let us continue to pray for Haiti, St. Lucia, Bahamas and Florida, and all countries that were hit with natural disasters in 2016 so far, as well as, the survivers of the deceased families, for the improvement of the conditions under which they now live; and for the peace in Christ among the Nations.
Beloved, this is an entirely new approach to my outreach program, so welcome to our Thirty Second Moment of Inward Change Coffee/Juice Chat. Please reach for your Bible (Sword) and your preference drink, and let’s take some sips before we get the ball rolling and the rest is left to you. … … Ok, here we go.
My Scripture Text:
“And this is eternal life that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” [John 17:3]
By Definition: The term “Know” has several meanings for instance, be aware of, feel, (have) knowledge, perceive, be resolved, can speak, be sure, and understand. (SC Greek 1098)
Beloved, the knowledge or the understanding of “the only true God,” and also that of Jesus Christ, whom He has sent is — eternal life. Therefore understanding that Christ is not the Father, who is the only true God, and never will be, He never wanted to be: rather Christ is the Son of “the only true God.” Remarkably, Peter answered Yeshua’s/Jesus’ question, “Who do ye say that I am?” and said unto “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God!!! And Jesus/Yeshua blessed Him, and further acknowledged that such revelation could not come from mortal man, that it (the revelation) came from His Father which is in heaven. [Matthew 16: 16-17] The following are two new converts, who understood and declared almost immediately after they were ministered to that, “Jesus Christ is the Son of God.”
The Gazaian Declaration, AD 34
First, In AD33-34 the Ethiopian Eunuch, who was in charge of all the treasurer of Candace, the Queen of Ethiopia, went to worship in Jerusalem, and while he was returning home with his chariot, as he was passing through Gaza which was desert, he met his encounter with our righteous heavenly Father, the Creator of heaven and earth. Interestingly, during that moment, Philip the Evangelist was miraculously taken from Samaria to Gaza where he met the Ethiopian reading from the Book of Isaiah 53:7& 8, and preached Jesus unto him, according to divine instruction and will and purpose. Subsequently, on seeing water there (in the desert) he said to Philip the evangelist, “Here is water what doth hinder me to be baptized?” And Philip said to him, “If thou believeth with all thine heart, thou mayest.” And he answered and said, “I believe that Jesus Christ in the Son of God.” [Acts 8:37]
The Ethiopian eunuch’s knowledge and declaration of who Jesus Christ is, was reflected on what Philip the Evangelist preached and taught him about God, and Jesus. His sincere declaration that Jesus Christ is the Son of God clearly showed that He knew distinctly, and without any shadow of a doubt, who the heavenly Father of Christ is also. Besides, he would have known the heavenly Father’s plan of salvation, His will and purpose for his life and that of all who would believe on Jesus Christ: no wander he obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine that Philip passed on to him. Further it is admirable how he was so willing to identify with Jesus’/Yeshua’s death by baptism into His death.
Bless Yahweh the Most High, our Ethiopian brother in Christ, was baptized by Philip the Evangelist, who had last preached in Samaria, about things concerning the Kingdom of God, and the name Jesus Christ; followed by a baptism where both men and women, who believed were baptized “in the name of the Lord Jesus,” [Acts 8:16] and then by the Holy Ghost after Peter and John, both officers of the church at Jerusalem, laid “their hands on them.” [Acts 8:17]
Concerning our Ethiopian’s brother in Christ, baptism, amazingly, after Philip and he “came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.” [Acts 8:39]
Beloved, like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so the Ethiopian eunuch was raised up out of the water with knowledge also of his walk “in Newness of Life” as he should. [Romans 6:4]
The Damascusian Declaration, AD 35
Second, in AD 35 after Saul of Tarsus met his encounter with the risen and ascended Christ, on the road to Damascus, the Lord instructed him to go into the City where he would be told what to do. And Saul arose from the ground a blind man, and those who were with him led Him by the hand into Damascus, thence to the home of Justus, who lived in the Street called Straight. Subsequently, the learned Saul of Tarsus got into prayer mood and in his third day of absolute fast, the Lord sent Ananias to pray on Saul’s behalf that he might receive his sight. Further, Saul received his sight, but not before Ananias put his hands on him and prayed. Next “Saul was baptized.” And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were in Damascus. [Acts 9:11-19] And straightway he preached Christ in the Synagogues, that he is the Son of God.” [Acts 9:20]
Beloved, by declaring that “Jesus Christ is the Son of God,” the converts mentioned above understood, — that Christ is not God our heavenly Father, and that God is God alone. Again, He the heavenly Father is the only true God; and that Christ is the Son of God.
Knowledge of God, and of Jesus Christ, is significant to the Believer’s “Walk in Newness of Life,”by faith, and which finally leads him/her to eternal life throughout eternity. [John 6:37-40]
Finally, Beloved, by declaring that “Jesus Christ is the Son of God,” the converts mentioned above knew or understood, — that Christ is not God our heavenly Father. And that God is God alone the only true God!
Knowledge of the righteous Father and of Christ the Son of God
- Beloved, Jesus Christ our example set the stage for all who believe in Him to follow when He said, “My meat is to do the will of Him that sent me, and to finish His work.” John 4:34]
- “But I said unto you, that ye also have seen me, and believe not. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of Him that sent me. And this is the Father’s will which had sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should loose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of the Him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise Him up the last day.” [John 6:37-40]
- “No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, and they shall be all thought of God. Every man therefore that hath heard and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.” [John 6:44-45]
- “…Not that any man hath seen the Father; save He which is of the Father, He hath see the Father. Verily, verily I say unto you, he that believeth on me hath everlasting life.”[John 6:46-47]
- “He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in Himself: he that believeth not God hath made Him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave His Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God, that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.” [11 John 5:10-13]
- “That which we have seen and declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ.” [1 John 1:3]
- “This then is the message which we heard of Him and declare unto you that God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.” [1 John 1:5] and
- “…For in Him (Christ) dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. and ye are complete in Him which is the head of all principalities and power.” [Colossians 2:9-10]
Beloved, knowledge of God, and of Jesus Christ, is significant to your enlightenment and fulfillment even as “walk in Newness of Life,” and which finally leads to eternal life throughout eternity. [Colossians 2:9-10; Acts 17:24-29]
Beloved, I pray to God our righteous Father, for a miraculous intervention in and transformation of your life as you read, study this post, the others, and that you believe on Jesus Christ also, in Jesus’/Yahshua’s name. Amen.
Well, my time is up!
Well, our time is up! It was a pleasure sharing with you spiritual things on Moment of Inward Change Coffee Break/Juice Chat. See you at our next MIC Coffee Break Chat, with Redeeming Luv.
“Walk in the Newness of Life!” May God richly bless you. Shalom.
Yours in His love,
Motto: Charity Chase Conduct Cheerfulness Change inwardly