The majority of Justices
August 31, 2017
My Learned Justices,
Appeal to change your ruling which made same sex marriages legal….
Due to the undeniable evidence of the effects of Hurricane Harvey on Texas U S of A before your very eyes, and those of the World, I humbly appeal to your consciences that you might change your ruling which made same sex marriages legal: and to repent, that Almighty God might have mercy, and remove His wrath that that decision would have brought upon you per se, and upon the Land, I pray.
Grounds of Appeal
My learned Justices,
My appeal is on the grounds that the divine precepts given to man by Yahweh our Creator and Supreme Ruler of our Universe, through divine inspiration is, — for our benefit, in that they teach us His Ways, and how to live and work together in harmony with His principles, even as we cultivate and care for the Earth and monitor our external environment, which is also govern by His principles. And that any of man’s social behavior which He Brands “Corrupt” is one that violates His principles, and if still pursued would cause catastrophic damages much to man’s detriment, for example, as in the case of previous societies, and, more so Texas, U S of A, being the most recent extraordinary one.
My Learned Justices,
For the sake of emphasis, Yahweh’s earth which He has lent to man is sacred to Him, and He expects man to respect this. He expects man to live and to work together in harmony, and care for the earth, and his external environment, — all of which is govern by the said precepts and judged by His Standard Ruling. (SD)
Below are some of Yahweh’s judgment or ruling pertaining to man’s attitude towards Him, the works men do on earth before His eyes, as stated in the Book of Psalm 14, Articles I, 2, 3, 4 and 5, and I quote:
- “… They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
- The Lord look down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
- They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no not one.
- Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread and call not upon the Lord.
- There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.
- You have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the Lord is his refuge….”
I humbly submit to you, my Learned Justices, any important and relevant ruling, and the root causes why Yahweh the Almighty, commanded that catastrophic flooding in Noah’s day which destroyed all flesh there, for you to peruse.
And I pray that you will have a better understand of Yahweh’s way: and His current wrath is upon Texas and its environs as a warning to the world at large: and how men bring His Wrath down to bear upon themselves, and their society and nation when they embrace and act out such moral and social behaviors Yahweh brands “Corrupt.” Please read the following:-
Yahweh’s summary and Ruling on the Society in Noah’s Day
Stated in the Book of Genesis Chapter six, articles 11, 12, and 13, and I quote:
- “The Earth also was corrupt before God, and the Earth was full with violence.
- And God looked upon the Earth, and behold, it was corrupt
(a). for all flesh had corrupted His way upon the Earth.”
- And God said to Noah, “the end of all flesh is come before me
(1) For the Earth is full with violence through them
(2) And, behold, I will destroy them from the Earth.”
This is the infallible Word of Yahweh the Most High.
Wilfred A. Wilson
Dated this 31st day of August 31, 2017
Yahweh, in the name of JESUS,’ do open our understanding in the scriptures and minister to all our several needs through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Topic: When a flood of lawlessness, which is the enemy, is embraced, and even made into law by the Lower Court on the earth: divine judgment by the Upper Court follows; and the spirit of the Lord shall lift up a righteous standard against him. —By Pastor: Elder Wilfred A. Wilson Guy:#3:8:30